Discuss Ideal Independent Boiler, Budget or rubbish? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Landlord customer wants a cheap combi boiler and Ray sells these. So my question is are they ok, or rubbish?
Ta muchy

I buy all my stuff from ray. Got all makes but my cheap budget jobs are always the independent

I love the ideal Independents, not much difference to the Logic, just don't look quite as 'posh'. I would only consider the + due to an extra 5 years warranty.

If you don't use the RF it's an extra £40-£50 in your pocket when you sell it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Independent Boiler, Budget or rubbish? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just installed second zone onto my ideal independent c35 original I had one hive thermostat now I added two two port valves ( with Bypass) and...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock