Discuss IDEAL icos he30 boiler Opentherm in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
I have an IDEAL icos he30 boiler. I understand that this is not Opentherm capable, as it is quite old. But I was wondering if there is a way to do this, as I would like to use a Tado or Nest thermostat on it?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Yes, lack of opentherm means the boiler's ability to modulate can't be fully utilised by a smart control system but you can still use them.

Reply to IDEAL icos he30 boiler Opentherm in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a confirmation before I purchase Google Nest Learning Thermostat that it would compatible with Sime Brava One 25 BF over...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I've currently got a system boiler with cylinder and rads on s-plan. I'm planning on installing UFH in my kitchen/diner and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock