Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ideal concorde cx 205 thermocouple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorSherwood

Subscribed
HI, The pilot light went out over night and is refusing to stay alight.
It lights when the knob is pressed in but goes out when it is slowly released after a minute or two.
Do you think it needs a new Thermocouple or could it be something else?

I think you are on the verge of spamming, out of your depth, at risk of killing your family and need expert help tbh, call somebody in unless you are gsr.

Agreed. Do not work on gas appliances unless you are competent to do so.

Job 38.11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal concorde cx 205 thermocouple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old Glowworm Hideaway 100. I have lived in this house for 8 years and it has been faultless, until recently. The pilot light...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock