Discuss IDEAL CONCORD FLOOR STANDING BOILER in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

TrevorSherwood

Subscribed
Wanted old Ideal Standard Concorde Boiler for spare parts. If you are removing one please let me know. Thanks

Hi Trevor

Did you source the boiler? If so where did you find one?

Reply to IDEAL CONCORD FLOOR STANDING BOILER in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
IF any of you plumbers are removing an old Ideal Concorde floor standing boiler please let me know.I need one as spares are many parts are now not...
Replies
Views
Sherwood
S
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Back