Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ideal Classic wont fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alanc

Ive got a fault with this boiler, customer has had new PCB fitted and will only fix boiler, not responsible for pump/valve in airing cupboard.

Im sure the mid position is a Danfoss, which ive never seen, is the wiring on this the same as a Honeywell 4073a ?.

The pump humms fine on 3 speeds.

Can anyone suggest what voltages i should be geting at the wiring centre ?.

Regards
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Classic wont fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views
Morning Ladies and Gents, I'm after a bit of guidance regarding the Nest thermostat 3rd Generation please... My heating system is a Glow worm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock