Search the forum,

Discuss I want to replace my groundfos mq 3-35 with same need a few tips? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Ok got my heating back on, got cold water ok, got an electric shower, of the 3 toilets 2 fill reasonably quickly, the third is just a dribble and its near the booster.

So I will order a new Goundfos mq 3 and re-install as like the old. I have seen u tube but mine is a gravity feed so how do I avoid an airlock? Can I just turn off mains,isolate the two feeds on pump, ie the one down suction and the one up discharge, drain old pump, put in new, fill with water, turn on pump and then switch on mains and the 2 isolated stops? I hope its that simple and is there any particular sequence?

I have tried everything to get old pumping working but failed. It stopped when the suction feed was switched off along with mains and the loo nearest to it was flushed. The booster then tried to work every so often for about 3 hours.

Reply to I want to replace my groundfos mq 3-35 with same need a few tips? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock