Discuss I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio to work with my local council is there anyone that can help me? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio. I have a job waiting for me with my local council, but need to complete this in order to work for them. It has been soooo stressful I've been let down so many times and keep having to tell my job that I have been let down they have been trying to get me a rgi to go shadow/work with and it's not helping at all. Please someone help me this warehouse work that I'm doing doesn't pay well at all and just need to get onto something that I enjoy.

I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio. I have a job waiting for me with my local council, but need to complete this in order to work for them. It has been soooo stressful I've been let down so many times and keep having to tell my job that I have been let down they have been trying to get me a rgi to go shadow/work with and it's not helping at all. Please someone help me this warehouse work that I'm doing doesn't pay well at all and just need to get onto something that I enjoy.
So you have an engineering qualification and you can't find a job? That makes no sense...how can this be?

Reply to I passed my city and guilds level 3 gas course and need to complete a portfolio to work with my local council is there anyone that can help me? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or help I’m currently studying a domestic gas course in Aintree Liverpool. As part of the course...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Back