Discuss I need help with my level 2 tech cert and nvq in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peter 24

hello im a trainee plumber doing my level 2 tec cert and nvq2 ineed help wiv my revision and write ups can any help
:confused::confused:

i would definatly recommend at least 3 hours revision every night which will then see you right for the exams.

with the write ups just explain in your own words what it was you done

welcome to forum, would be easier if your question was a bit more decisive, what help do you want??

shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I need help with my level 2 tech cert and nvq in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back