Discuss I am giving up PLUMBING , van for sell + lots of power tools !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that your old van? your pulling our leg surely? shares in Worcester just fell by 60%

:lol:

Nothing to do with London business :)
Been a immigrant we get benefits which are enough to get me a new van after saving up 1 year :) lol

I got my Nigerian passport last week, I now have a new council house, a fridge and big screen TV all in a week. Your too slow stan if it's took you a year to get a van LOL

I'm actually from Nauru, but my Nigerian passport only cost me 25 dollars from my uncle Dowodgey paspawt. :)

image.jpg
That's the new SafeGasInstall's van !

Worked hard mate for it , very hard ! It's a investment as I paid of my current van this one will be paid by the tax man :)

Glad you corrected my errors Stan! See u in 15mins in the layby? Will flash lights three times then indicate left left the right. X x x x x

Sorry I think you mean the two K boys not me ! We foreigners don't do same sex just opposite

Sorry I think you mean the two K boys not me ! We foreigners don't do same sex just opposite

I heard Greeks had male lovers and women to bear children. Greeks are not British and by my amazing BNP deduction Stan you're the same. Only joking. I would love a clean transporter and just to fit CDI regulars and nice unvented all day long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some bad news this morning :
fiannce been refused , apparently don't matter if I have a faik passport and receiving benefits any more !

Doh! What the fleck finance company playing at. Are you on electoral roll? If not that's a big one so is not having a landline. Go on credit expert and find out what's wrong with you doubt it's coz u ain't white.

It might be cos I is black you know. I is on election list and I think this is where I have gone wrong cos I already voted UKIP .....
cant stand all this fÂŁ&1ng immigrants , wanna see them out :)lol

Stan we all know you are a liar now! UKIP won't let 'Ethnics' vote for them and you a polski so your voting card only has cabbage and bacon and libdem on it.

It's my favourite national anthem - it's actually really truthfully is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am giving up PLUMBING , van for sell + lots of power tools !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I have very recently completed my level 2 diploma in college and am at a stage to wanting to get some experience in the real world...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I 'think' I've found a cheap solution to fulfilling all of my family's heat automation needs using Terrier i30 TRVs (eTRVs that have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock