Search the forum,

Discuss HVAC area? Do any of you do air con and HVAC related stuff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Wondering if knocking up a forum for it would be handy?

lol I thought that might be the case. I assumed it's a similar type of trade though perhaps? Do you tend to find it's the plumber type guy that'll do HVAC or will it be a totally different area and not cross much into plumbing?

I don't think it would be worth it, I might be wrong.

I do warm air and occasionally work on air handling units for restaurants and the like but not enough to talk about it.

Reactions: Dan
I do a lot of refrigeration also heat pumps but very little air conditioning

I'd b the same as last plumber. Just AHU stuff from time t time, filters, belts, controls, fans, bearings. The straight forward stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HVAC area? Do any of you do air con and HVAC related stuff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
We are building a new 2 bed bungalow and looking at Heating / Hot water options. Although Gas is available we are keen to not have it connected...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock