Discuss Hunter Genova CPVC 28mm Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a job where I need to splice into some 28mm Hunter Genova CPVC pipe on a hot circuit. What fittings can I use, as the actual OD of the Genova is 27mm so Speedfit or equivalent will not grip. Has anyone got any suggestions what I can do?

Cpvc Male irons or transition fittings

Reply to Hunter Genova CPVC 28mm Problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were...
Replies
Views
Back