Discuss How to see last few faults on a morco boiler? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Illuminate

illuminate
Please can someone explain (if possible) how ro see the last few faults on a morco boiler gb24.

This is made by the same company as ideal logic and so possibly the same method but there are no details in the MI's so I assume it is not possible?

On the 111 you press and hold the two buttons, it shows last faults.
I think the 11 involves twisting the dial in the correct sequece

Reply to How to see last few faults on a morco boiler? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock