Discuss How to remove this tap cartridge? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Any ideas? There seems to be a retaining ring with 4 little holes in but it ain’t budgin! Any ideas gratefully received!

Attachments

• B6CAADA2-C9F8-46E2-9770-494A365A55E4.png
    B6CAADA2-C9F8-46E2-9770-494A365A55E4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
Have you tried a flat screwdriver with a hammer in the holes to shock it eg undo

Yes will need to come out it might be reverse thread stranger things have happened

Reply to How to remove this tap cartridge? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be removed. The housing is much more than hand-tight...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace the cartridge for a waterfall tap (mixer mono) for the bathroom sink, I have run into a problem whereby I cannot remove the...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine...
Replies
Views
Back