Search the forum,

Discuss How to raise pressure in my samsung 6 gen joule heating system in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys,
my pressure gauge showing nearly (if not) 0 Bar. Heating downstairs works for now, upstairs 2 out of 5 rads not.
I'm trying to get a plumber in but it will take few days, have kids home and afraid to end up with no heat. I believe all what it needs is get pressure back to 1 bar but don't know how / not sure what valve should i open. The flow is around 19 - 20.
Have Samsung 6 gen joule heating system, please see attached pics.
Thanks,
Peter

Attachments

• IMG_125399DC08DE-1.jpeg
    IMG_125399DC08DE-1.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2607194DDFFF-1.jpeg
    IMG_2607194DDFFF-1.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3780C918C3D4-1.jpeg
    IMG_3780C918C3D4-1.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 26
Picture one you see the braided flex bottom right two black valves open one then open the other one slowly until you hear water filling 1-1.2 bar

Picture one you see the braided flex bottom right two black valves open one then open the other one slowly until you hear water filling 1-1.2 bar
Thank you, do you mean open black valve (1) and then slowly turn the screw in valve (2) ? Heating's down already :(

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 16.19.41.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 16.19.41.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Open valve 1 screw looks open already (open when slot in line with pipe work) when pressure at 1 to 1.5 then should be ok make sure you turn both valves off. You may need to bleed some rads if there is air in them if you do check pressure and top up if necessary

Open valve 1 screw looks open already (open when slot in line with pipe work) when pressure at 1 to 1.5 then should be ok make sure you turn both valves off. You may need to bleed some rads if there is air in them if you do check pressure and top up if necessary
Thank you guys, heat's back on. There's another screw 3 right behind the black valve (it was closed ). All what i did was to open only the black valve slowly and the pressure went up, i stopped at 1.2 and turn the black valve off. Not sure what the screw number 2 at the bottom of the flex does, cause i was able to turn it left and also to right few times. Also i did not see the screw 3 when i opened black valve, but now wondering.. it should not allow to rise the pressure if that screw was closed??

Attachments

• IMG_EF6E63E7E73E-1.jpeg
    IMG_EF6E63E7E73E-1.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 29
3 is a port for a pressure guage so don’t need to mess with that one

Reply to How to raise pressure in my samsung 6 gen joule heating system in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock