Discuss How to pipe a tundish to a 22 mm vent pipe? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone I’m just wondering how you go about piping a 22 mm vent pipe into a tundish when the inlet on the tundish is 15 mm and the outlet is 22 mm. Attached is a photo of the vent pipe from the cyclinder going into the CWST that needs redirecting into a tundish then to a drain.

Many thanks for the taking the time to read.

Attachments

• D9861C47-7CE9-4947-BD31-7C7DA8971AB4.jpeg
    D9861C47-7CE9-4947-BD31-7C7DA8971AB4.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 21
Or you can make your own

Reply to How to pipe a tundish to a 22 mm vent pipe? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The soil pipe from the static caravan goes straight down through the floor. What I plan is to run a Tee from this to connect to a vent/air intake...
Replies
Views
Hello! Advice required, please. Trying to understand implications of pipe size, length of run, and number of junctions etc. en route between the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hoping you can advise on a couple of problems I need to resolve. Please see photo 1. Not sure why there are two valves (in series) to...
Replies
Views
Hi All My radiators were full of sluge/residue so I put in a flushing point and flushed then through with fresh water by connecting a mains hose...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock