Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss How to pair a Danfoss TP5000 si thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Which buttons do I press to pair a wireless Danfoss TP5000 si thermostat with its receiver? The receiver is a Danfoss RX1, with a PROG button and a CH1 button. The manual doesn't mention pairing.

Reply to How to pair a Danfoss TP5000 si thermostat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock