Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss How to open pull out tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

N

Nik24nik

My pull out kitchen tap had suddenly lost pressure. The odd thing is every other tap in the house is fine, including showers. So it must be the tap. Connections underneath seem fine so I'm thinking a build up of some kind inside.
The issue is i can remove the whole pull out head but can't reach the mesh to clean it.
Does anyone knows how to open it?

There should be a filter on the outlet side of the tap handle.
The aerator. You may be able to remove this by hand or with the use of a spanner.
Some tap manufactures now require you to use a tool that was supplied with the tap to remove the aerator.

Clean filter - or do what I do - discard filter

Reply to How to open pull out tap in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hey all, my wife recently bought a pull out tap for the kitchen, much to my dismay as I was the one fitting it. the problem is, the spout is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Hello: obsessed with trying to resolve a Franke (Atlas kitchen tap ) pull out hose issue: the hose seems to be 14mm - the tail standard 19mm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock