Discuss How to find this tap and mounting bracket in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I could not find this tap. This tap is mounted on the bracket which guides the hose for the tap.
Please help what is the name of this tap and where I can buy this.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-19 at 6.57.41 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-19 at 6.57.41 PM.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 14

Reply to How to find this tap and mounting bracket in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
I have a wall mounted bathroom tap that leaks. Presumably I need a washer of sorts replaced. I cannot work out which tool I need to remove the...
Replies
Views
A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape...
Replies
Views
I removed the old vanity unit in my bathroom, intending to do a makeover. Finished the shower cubicle, and starting on the vanity. I bought a 2nd...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock