Discuss How much would u charge ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sean27

Changing to 3 single panel radiators to doubles and moving 1 about 2 meters

Need to get your post count up and get yourself in the arms to discuss prices.

But not enough info any way. Open vent or sealed. Timber floors or concrete floors. Youve obviously seen the job so have some idea of how long it will take. So multiply by hourly or daily rate and then add on your materials. Dont forget the mark up on the materials though.

Lol! How is anyone going to price the job from that info...

Impossible to work out without seeing it.

Are the radiators the same length? (are the old ones imperial being changed for metric for example)

Does the pipework need altering to bring it further forwards to meet up with the valves?

Is it onto a stud wall and do you need to fit timber battens to take the radiator brackets if they dont meet up with timberwork?

How much is involved in moving the radiator? Surface mounted piepwork (eg with concrete floor) or how easy is it to get floorboards up and move pipework etc?

Ease of draining down / refilling system?

etc etc

Last edited:
3 grand nice would be some fancy radiators going in :sleep1:I am GSR need to get above 10 posts have already sent my number. Cheers fellas

make some welcomes in the new member introduction section will take you a couple of minutes to get up to ten i would think.

This sounds like seans first private job :D
don't intend to earn anything out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much would u charge ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock