Discuss How many core for underfloor heating stats? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cubbs

Morning,

whats the recommended number of cores needed to wire wet ufh? Allowing for possible networked stats in the future

thanks

Minimum of 4 core!, put 5 core to it and leave the spare inside the stat.

Depends on what stat some want two others 3 and low voltage/ volt free could want 4

Thanks for replies. We put 5 cores in. Still time to fire some cat fives in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How many core for underfloor heating stats? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a seaside apartment in Azerbaijan, currently a bare core & shell, not even internal walls yet, and am intending to put in wet UFH with...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So yes, Richter level 7 earthquake at least. I need to plan an underfloor heating for a 4x4 expedition/overlanding off-road vehicle, and...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock