Discuss How important is your presentation to you ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray, can your company sell a few of these shoe covers? I reckon the'd shift em! Size 9 for me mate!

Fortress distributions import them, ray already gets his black mamba gloves off him :p

Yes, Alan from Fortress tried to flog us two different shoe covers.

The first was the big heavy job that hirstgas showed. We concluded that few of our customers would buy them, as they were very clumpy.

He also showed us a "waterproof" shoe cover. Unfortunately, it failed the basic test, and water p1ssed through it, all over my desk.

End of presentation.

Yes, Alan from Fortress tried to flog us two different shoe covers.

The first was the big heavy job that hirstgas showed. We concluded that few of our customers would buy them, as they were very clumpy.

He also showed us a "waterproof" shoe cover. Unfortunately, it failed the basic test, and water p1ssed through it, all over my desk.

End of presentation.

Ha! Oh dear.

Don't put yourself out for me mate, but if it's an easy thing to do I would appreciate it. I'm in your Tunbridge Wells branch regularly so I could collect them from there. Any idea on the cost?

Don't put yourself out for me mate, but if it's an easy thing to do I would appreciate it. I'm in your Tunbridge Wells branch regularly so I could collect them from there. Any idea on the cost?

Check your email inbox.

Ray

They sell them on here. I havnt got any so not sure what there like just saw them in a magazine in plumb centre the other day

Not cheap either but I suppose they'll last

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Unfortunately customers can be very judgemental & I feel that I need to make a good first impression. Regularly buy new trousers & polos if they are too mucky & always keep a spare change of clothes in the van for the quote on the way home!

Just my opinion for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How important is your presentation to you ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than normal. Don't like the ones that ride up when...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock