Discuss How important is your presentation to you ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gutted because I just splashed tanking paint all over the shins on my work trousers. (Snickers).

Normally for anything messy like that, I'll either preempt that I have that job and put on an old pair of trousers, or I'll stick on a paper suit (I know everyone looks like a class A tosser in those suits) but I hate turning up to a customers in trousers that are covered in paint, silicon etc.

I wear branded plain white t-shirts with the logo, phone number and gas safe on the arm. I did have branded hoodies, but they're knackered so now I just wear a plain black hoody.

I know hoodys are a bit yobo in some peoples eyes, but I love em. Wack the hood over your head when you dash out in the rain to the van. For us skin heads, it's a must!

These are the best shoe covers to get. Cover any boot, not dangerous and last. And just wash them when dirty

y6a7u3a3.jpg

http://www.yuleys.com

Arco used to sell this type but clear about 13 years ago. Where do u buy them?

I would like to know too. I rinse through those blue slip on ones from Toolstation.

Ray, can your company sell a few of these shoe covers? I reckon the'd shift em! Size 9 for me mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How important is your presentation to you ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than normal. Don't like the ones that ride up when...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back