Discuss How does a boiler sense the condensate pipe is blocked? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Don’t under any circumstances attempt to by pass the sensor.

To avoid such intervention, most boiler control logic sequences will initially test the APS to be open before fan start up, only firing once the fan has started and subsequently proved the APS closed.

Never override or attempt to override a safety control sequence.

In my business it is a summary dismissal offence.

Don’t under any circumstances attempt to by pass the sensor.

To avoid such intervention, most boiler control logic sequences will initially test the APS to be open before fan start up, only firing once the fan has started and subsequently proved the APS closed.

Never override or attempt to override a safety control sequence.

In my business it is a summary dismissal offence.

Agreed Brambles. We had this conversation some time ago 👍

Reply to How does a boiler sense the condensate pipe is blocked? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back