Discuss How do you put a pic in the square box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Dan, guys ?? as per title
Dont worry I aint putting a pic of my boat race in it . Thanks

Click upload a file. Then upload the file lol

Couldn't be easier. :D

apple-touch-icon.png

Its not overtly obvious jon but if you click your name in top left hand corner the menu comes down click on avatar and follow options from there.

I did transfer them all in, but the images were stretched something rotten and you couldn't actually see what the images were. They were all blurred and stuff. So thought I'd rather start fresh with them if needs be. It sucks having a new forum using crap images somewhere lol

Non of you knew Liz was a "Town fan " she sits a few rows in front of me , top girl .

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do you put a pic in the square box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock