Discuss How do you apply your flux? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, it's totally relevant. It doesn't get much more 'grass roots' than how you sweat a joint.

Which is why it is irrelevant Danny. Anyone doing this for a living doesn't need told how to do the basics. Everyone will do it their own way.

Which is why it is irrelevant Danny. Anyone doing this for a living doesn't need told how to do the basics. Everyone will do it their own way.

Isnt it time we had another "how many wraps of ptfe do you use" thread?!

Everyone will do it the way that works best for them.

I've always fluxed both and Yorkshire fittings will back me up with that as that is what they recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do you apply your flux? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock