Discuss How do we rehang these Novellini shower doors? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
We have this novellini (we believe) quadrant enclosure, and the hooks at the bottom had snapped, so we needed to replace them, and now we are trying to rehang the doors but we can't for the life of us figure out how to do it!

We can see how the hooks and runners fit into the tracks top/bottom, but ht seems impossible to insert the bottom hooks into the track, once they're secured to the door, and there's no clearance below the door to install them once the door is hanging.

Any advice?

Many thanks

Attachments

• hook1.jpg
    hook1.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 14
  • runners.jpg
    runners.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 14
  • shower_enclosure.jpg
    shower_enclosure.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 14
  • parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 16

Reply to How do we rehang these Novellini shower doors? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve been trying to understand what my options are. We are in the design phase of having a loft conversion with two rooms and a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Alright, I thought I'd stick some stats up here so we can see how the forum does over time. It's not a score to beat or anything. The forum does...
Replies
Views
Back