Discuss !!!!!!!!Hotun!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions

Yep couldn't find the thread tho :D

Oh you mean the like etc. Yeah can only do one.

upload_2017-12-7_14-14-22.jpeg
images
upload_2017-12-7_14-15-26.jpeg

LIKE THIS????

I fitted a Hotun, pile of Rubbish! Soded water everywhere when I tested it and had to replace it.... never again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to !!!!!!!!Hotun!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hotun submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: hotun - hotun dry trap tundish provides the perfect solution to compliantly resolve...
Replies
Views
hotun submitted a business listing in the plumbers directory: hotun - hotun range of dry trap tundishes, allow a conspicuous, visible & safe...
Replies
Views
need some advice installing hotun dry trap tundish what temperature rated solvent weld waste pipe 32mm is recomended and regs
Replies
Views
Figured I'd spread the word, I've just fitted 2 megaflos and they have approved the Hotun Tundish, if you haven't seen it it's a self sealing...
Replies
Views
Hi can these be done ( pipe work in loft con ) 1 waste pipe from shower run towards soil pipe. T into same pipe for Sink ( fit anti vac bottle...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock