Discuss Hot water and heating come on together. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys. My heating and hot water both come on together no matter if i put hot water on or heating on. Can't find a 3 way valve anywhere but I've found this in my airing cupboard. Is it meant to have a motorised head on it?
IMG-20200319-WA0002.jpg

I think Honeywell.
It was possibly connected into the white box nearby originally and looks like it's piped to the Hotwater cylinder lower connection.
There may be another 2 port for the heating somewhere nearby.

Reply to Hot water and heating come on together. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock