Search the forum,

Discuss Hot/Cold Tap Caps - Where can i find? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R.Oak

Hey guys, anyone know where I can get hold of the small caps which indicate Hot and Cold on a Kitchen Mixer tap? I have a customer who asked if I could get hold of one, I was just about to leave and said they would be easy to track down and if I could find one id pop it through her letterbox next time im in the area. It turns out they are not as easy to find as I thought they would be but id really like to find some as she is a lovely lady. Anyone know where I can track some down?

just a cheap unbranded one i think. was hoping to find an assorted box of different shapes and sizes as it would be handy to have in the back of the van

I have never seen them sold separately, even if it was a branded tap you would probably have to buy new handles to get the caps. It would be worth keeping the caps off scrap taps for this sort of job.

If you get on ok with your local scrappie ask him if you can have a look through any taps he has.

Have you tried somewhere like eBay? I'd imagine they'd be quite easy to find on similar sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot/Cold Tap Caps - Where can i find? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock