Discuss Hope you've all filled out your gas Safe survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did they wanna know this time? How ineffectual they are when you ring em?

What our biggest areas of concern are and how they arenperforming

Nope I haven't had one or boss

I had an email asking me to give feedback re gas safes performance over the last decade as well as the issues we face. Or have I been duped into giving my details, inside leg measurement and sexual preferences???
Yep had it last week, filled in - let's hope for some sensible changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hope you've all filled out your gas Safe survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices...
Replies
Views
I
Can someone in the know kindly clarify, please? I have tried to get Gas Safe on the phone, but no good! I have had conflicting advice. I am in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock