Discuss Honeywell timer wireless in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

L

Lee daron

hello I have a Worcester greenstar 18Ri with a Honeywell st6400c timer next to the boiler and a dial thermostat down stairs. it is a system boiler not a combi and has a separate hot water tank. I'm looking to find out if I can replace my Honeywell timer st6400c for a Honeywell sundial RF2 pack 3 as I'm wanting to go wireless. thanks

Reply to Honeywell timer wireless in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to identify components in my central heating setup as a precursor to installing a smart thermostat and TRVs (looking at Tado...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock