Discuss hole in hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zaffy

A hole the size of a coin has appeared in the corrugated, flexible, outlet hose of my dishwasher. The perpetrator, a mouse I presume. Any ideas how to repair it? The dishwasher is a Bosch. Thanks.

Spares available from here

I was hoping I might be able to either cover the hole with some super-duper tape invention - or cut a piece off and join a new piece. My problem is, I have looked to see where the hose goes into the dishwasher and cannot see, even if I remove the plastic clip holding it in place, how to remove it. It disappears inside the dishwasher and I don't know how to get at it.

It may be attached to another pipe or the pump internally within the dishwasher - possibly with a jubilee clip or spring clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hole in hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
I've got a countertop dishwasher. It's an RCA, but it's made in the same place as all the other brands, including Magic Chef, Danby, etc., that...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock