Discuss Hive Heating and hot water with bronze pump connection in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
Customer has purchased hive hot water and heating unit.
The current programmer is an ESI 3247b 3 channel.
Wiring for the hot water on 3 heating on 4 but on 6 is the connection for the pipe stat/bronze pump.
Is there a way around this as the hive doesn’t appear to allow connection for bronze pump.
Thanks for any assistance.

Attachments

• B734882B-E7D3-4791-B9A9-77A6ADA1E98B.jpeg
    B734882B-E7D3-4791-B9A9-77A6ADA1E98B.jpeg
    372.3 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Hive Heating and hot water with bronze pump connection in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock