Discuss Hilti te6-a 36v sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael david

Hilti te6-a 36v sds drill open to offers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 97
Got a te7-a now but when i bought this about 2 months ago it was just the case and drill and charger i bought the batteries through company discount to make a full set id be happy with 220 ive seen the batteries go for 100+ on there own ill even through in some hilti drill bits

Ha luckly iv never owned one, would like one. Bit to far for me though. But handy my name is already on the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hilti te6-a 36v sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

What's with the lack of sds max adapters for diamond cores. I see countless sds plus bits as well as sds plus to keyed chuck adapter but I can't...
Replies
Views
P
I am having a new system boiler to replace very old cast iron open vented jobbie. heating engineer has offered an S plan system and a Main eco...
Replies
Views
Podengo
P
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
Back