Discuss Hierachy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumba66

Just playing devils advocate here, but where do you think we come in the hierarchy of building trades

Seriously though I do now think that we are above all trades in technical ability, skill, & also we have to go on more courses than any other trade, carry more tools, etc etc etc so our wages should reflect this

Seriously though I do now think that we are above all trades in technical ability, skill, & also we have to go on more courses than any other trade, carry more tools, etc etc etc so our wages should reflect this

Mine do!:wink_smile:

Did a job few years back and two of us spent 10hours drilling through joists for all pipe work , rang sparky gave him the scarbough warning not to use em.

came in Monday they'd only worked Saturday and used 90% so I phones him up you've got an hour mate before the cutters come out he just laughed and hung up.

wasnt laughing when he called in after noon to see piles of cable everyone in fact he was rather irate why didn't you cut and pull it's going to cost me loads in new cables

tuff you were warned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hierachy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm studying plumbing and my work mate sized the opportunity to help him installing a new radiator. I'm looking for general advice which...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock