Discuss Hi I'm Emily in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at Spitalfields City Farm - a small community farm in Central London. We are a charity and rely on lots of volunteer help. I am responsible for the general maintenance of the site.

Welcome along, Emily, intriguing first post.

How can we help you?

Welcome along, Emily, intriguing first post.

How can we help you?

We are open to the public and have high footfall eg yesterday morning we had three classes of school children totalling about 90 kids using our 2 toilets as the third was broken. We have 3 toilets with macerators fitted which constantly break due to members of the public flushing inappropriate things down them - I am looking into a better solution - trying to learn how to fix them myself - I have had conflicting advice from different plumbers - the best so far was Saniaccess1 which I have ordered the domestic macerators aren't really designed to the high level of use we have here and I am having difficulties researching the industrial type that they use in prisons and public places. The toilets were installed approx. 6 years ago - prior to that we had one outdoor toilet. Apparently before the macerators were installed there were many pipe blockages but that was before my time. Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated as I have no plumbing qualifications and am completely self taught.

Welcome Emily. I assume as you're in charge of maintenance, and are posting on a plumbers' forum, you're looking for volunteer plumbers? There are quite a few of us based in and around London so do post on here if you need anything specific and I'm sure someone will be able to help...

Hi Emily, are you looking for help ? you never said what your problem is !!

Auto reply:
Emily is out of the office now and will reply on her return. (lol).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi I'm Emily in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back