Discuss Hi Folks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big bubble bath

Hi Folks,

Great little find here,love reading up in forums.

Just started a bathroom fitting business,nice to see the various sections here on showers,wet rooms etc,top stuff.

Look forward to helping where I can and joining in the banter.:D

hi big bubble bath, yeah this lot are great at making rooms wet. sorry wet rooms :) Welcome aboard matey lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi Folks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
C
Hi folks, Might be a stupid question but I currently have a wet room shower in place with a waste trap but I am looking to convert to a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope all is well. New on here. I am on bimmer forum UK for the BMW car. & not to forget the Xbox forum, my 2 things that I love & my wife...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock