Discuss Hi everyone non technical noobie alert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

badger69

hi everyone, just joined to hopefully get some info
am a complete novice so sorry if i ask dumb Q's

Welcome aboard and the only dumb question is the one you don`t ask just don`t ask about gas ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi everyone non technical noobie alert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Back