Currently reading:
hi dan and plumbers!

Discuss hi dan and plumbers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodedClaw

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi all,

I'm Antony, I've just about finished my C&G 6129-02, NVQ2 (just lead to go) and starting sole trading as a Plumbing and Heating engineer.

Based In winchester and looking to provide a local service that is lacking here, that being quality plumbing with quality service at a good price.

I was in I.T. for 20 years, left last year to get on with property development and always enjoyed plumbing so figured it would make a good accompanying job (mainly for the quiet times but I need to get earning again now!)

Nice to find a home for all my daft/complicated questions and hopefully with my recent qualifications I know where to find answers to other questions.. maybe..

I will be looking to get the gas experience over the next 6 months to start the gas training.

Good to meet you all,

Antony.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk HoodedClaw. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Thanks Steve and Dan,

I've got one question...

I know sparkys and chippies but what are plumbers called as a nickname?

Hi Antony

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy and feel able to get involved
:)

''I know sparkys and chippies but what are plumbers called as a nickname''

''Gods'' :p;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hi dan and plumbers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back