Search the forum,

Discuss Hi. Could you help me identify this part? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

61435537_298152171126902_5057965285491867648_n.jpg
Hi.

I was looking for this part in B&Q, ScrewFix and Homebase, but with no success.

They told me they never seen this part before. I need something but little longer to fix my pipes under bathtub.

Would be great if you could help me name it.

Many thanks.

Would this work?https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalp...MKV2LQ3GU1eD6cOmktakFgCCa66RzmwYaAp3AEALw_wcB

if you need to extend it by how much?

If your drawing is of a trap under the bath.
Plain pipe into the threaded part, on the pipe you place; threaded nut, slip washer (red/pink), rubber cone washer (thin end of wedge into trap). Cut this pipe to length to marry up with your existing pipe and join the two together with a straight coupling ( mcalpine T28m)

Should be relatively simple for a plumber. You’d probably pay for an hours labour and materials. Can’t quote £££ as we it varies so much up and down the country

Reply to Hi. Could you help me identify this part? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I recently moved into a new flat and both toilets were dripping when not in use. I found that the issue was the flush valve seal and replaced it...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock