Discuss Hi,another FNG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pvespasia10

Hi i,m new to this forum, wanted to try my hand at tiling as i have been made redundant recently, from a factory where i did various jobs over 16 yrs, i have been persuaded to do plumbing instead, or i will suffer no doubt from my family, i will be using my redundancy to train at a training center, at the present time i,m thinking of training with Able skills in Dartford, they appear to be open and straight forward, for C&G 6129 level 2, and see where i go from there, i know that a lots of plumbers out there are peeved at these courses and all the newbies, i can understand that, but my sister wants the plumbing done, she can do the tiling, which says it all really.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi,another FNG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock