Discuss Hi All, needing help on my daughters central heating. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Pump gone I would say the other stat looks dead as no cover and been replaced with a Honeywell 6360b

I'll test the connections on the coverless one when am there again, my daughter seems convinced it is live. Pump is buzzing and you can feel as if its working when you put your hand on it, would it still do this if the pump has gone ?

Reply to Hi All, needing help on my daughters central heating. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock