Discuss Hi all... Ireland here.. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all.
Hope all is well.
New on here. I am on bimmer forum UK for the BMW car. & not to forget the Xbox forum, my 2 things that I love & my wife of course...lol..
I do put a little info in (not sure if it's a help to folk but ..)
So I hope I can do the same here.

Thanks for all you letting me join & reading my posts. I'm not upto the proper lingo so please excuse my wording il keep it as easy as I can say.

Thanks all.
Mind the roads out there at this cold time, -8 over in Limerick this Morning.

Thanks.

Hi Sorry for the late reply! We had covid and flu over Christmas!

Welcome to the forum! How is life in Ireland? Always wanted to visit! Love the old Xbox myself too!

Are you a plumber for trade or more of a diyer?

Reply to Hi all... Ireland here.. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for letting me join, if someone cant point me in the right forum area to try help my daughter out in her first house before the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock