Search the forum,
  • Thread starter tucker.c
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 563

Discuss hi all am new on this forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tucker.c

I hope I can help a lot of yius and yous can help me

and on what language you spell in, welcome, bienvenu etc etc

hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hi all am new on this forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope all is well. New on here. I am on bimmer forum UK for the BMW car. & not to forget the Xbox forum, my 2 things that I love & my wife of course...lol.. I do put a little info in (not sure if it's a help to folk but ..) So I hope I can do the same here. Thanks for all you letting me...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm new to the forum, hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather. I am on the hope I could get some answers to my question if you can help me out please. I am moving my washing machine to the bottom of my garage and I'm after for advice on the best arrangement for the waste...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock