• Thread starter REDSAW
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 2K

Discuss **hey, take a look at that** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

th

nice innit?:tounge_smile:

reminds me of my childhood, but hay should come in proper bales, that kids can build a den out of. :)

reminds me of my childhood, but hay should come in proper bales, that kids can build a den out of. :)

did you find hand threshing hard work as a nipper Ray?, got to say driving an air conditioned combine harvester in the states was the dogs B;s when I was a young un :)

Might be nice for you townies but were are the hedge rows,woodland areas for wild life,I see land probably filled with chemicals ,used year in ,year out,no rest periods...factory farming.the small farmer just blown away..crops with a 1/4 the nourishment they had 100 years ago ..nice blue sunny sky's due to global warming...yeh nice init.....happy Tuesday

Missing the HAY bales , no more bailing twine in useful lengths for a belt .
( Orange fencer cord , got sharp bits in it ! )

Making dens in hay stacks, now those were the days. Health and safety would have a fit these days.

Lived in Oxford for a year when I was a kid. The field outside the back garden was used to grow peas. Funnily enough, I don't like peas unless they are mushy peas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to **hey, take a look at that** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everybody. I'm sorry for being away for a bit I was having lung surgery, again. That's for another more private thread eh? I'm sorry for the...
Replies
Views
C
Hey peeps, So looking into changing careers and wanting to know how hard and what things do you need to do become a qualified gas engineer? Thanks
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock