• Thread starter buckley plumb
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 20

Discuss herman icon 28t in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

well go to this boiler today and find auto air vent leaking and pump sezed - price up pump and air vent (pump £127 and air vent £23 +vat) from merchant . customer phones me later to say on euro boiler parts he can get both for £75 + vat. makes me sick how much mark up are merchants putting on.

If it helps abcot are about the cheapest around, though not manufacturers parts, I thing they get them direct from gianoni / zilmet / etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to herman icon 28t in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
Trying to find out exactly what happens when my system boiler is called to supply the radiators and hot water cylinder at the same time. For...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Back