Discuss help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamieinnes

I want to move the toilets in a warehouse but they will be a long way from the existing waste pipe , Is thow far will here a way of doing this ?? bigger flush/ pump ?? its about 35 mtrs and around 3 bends

you will need a new drainage system, it is too far away for a macerator. You could probably get a commercial sized pump but that would no doubt cost a fortune if there even is one which could cope

A new drainage system split with a manhole then the run to the loos. The manhole/s will allow you to drop a part of the pipe run into it, with the sewage exiting at a lower level and allow for future access for cleaning blockages etc.

Either way probably be easier to dig a big hole round the back and use that instead for a loo.

Saniflo pumps horizontally maximum of 50 metres. Well within your relocate area. Other Sani products go further up to 100 metres. These falls are based on 1:100 fall. If you increase the gradient you can go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock