Discuss help with previous post in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billybongo

Hello all, i recently asked a question regarding bending a set 350mm in 1" bsp black steel tube , a kind person responded with a calc that used hypotenuse and it was spot on .
I looked on the forum to use this again and couldnt find it anywhwere , if you responded or know the answer please could you enlighten me , cheers mark

If you can remember the title you gave the thread, then you could use the search function (top of page, far right of the orange bar).

Thanks for replies, i have tried those avenues without success .
mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help with previous post in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Let me start by saying, my heating works fine. I only know the basics of a system, and this may well be just me and my sensitive...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Brand new to this forum so please be kind! Recently taken in a project to redo my ensuite and have thoroughly enjoyed the process of...
Replies
Views
Hello to All, How To Stop The Black Bits Coming From The Baths Hot Tap? Just recently it has been noticed that there have been some ‘Black Bits’...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Was looking for some advice as I've been looking online for answers but can't seem to find any relevant ones, maybe as there's a couple...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock