Discuss Help with high/low limit stats please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

llandrillospark

Hi, I have been rewiring a taconova 6 zone/10 stat underfloor heating system, I recommisioned it this afternoon but noticed it was getting v hot.

could anybody point me in the right direction as to what these stats should be set at?, as i dont want to run it to hot.

Low limit/level stat - Wiring In series with the pump live, range of 0-40 ??

High limit stat - range 20-90, again wiring in series with the pump line, currently at 60?

Mix stat?, radiator type stat connected to the manifold on which the actuators sit, range 0-50 , currently on 50

temp gauge above the pump reads 80 degrees C when all room stats on full demand.

Any help greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with high/low limit stats please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Am trying to understand my mother's Apollo boiler. It has an intermittent fault. In the last couple of years, it has had a new...
Replies
Views
Hi there thanks for your time to look at this. I've got a multi pump / circuit system which is connected via a relay box to the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
need to replace old john guest hard wired UFH room stat, spoke to manufacturer and there is not direct replacement available. we have put in a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys - hoping someone can help... Have a 12 yr old Wunda 2-zone wet underfloor heating system which is starting to fail (zone heating up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock