Search the forum,
  • Thread starter stefan
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 10K

Discuss Help-Warmflow bluebird 70/90 cuts out? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a number of things. Pump might be goosed, control box knackered or a couple of other things. A quick call to an engineer when you had oil in and you would have been sorted for minimal cost. Its now nearly midday on new years eve. I think your going to be cold for a few more days and have a large bill to pay.

Which is why i recomend to people with oil issues not to play but get an engineer in. No sympathy.

Whereabouts are you roughly in Belfast? Someone might be able to look at it & no doubt tell you what's wrong.

I did get someone out, as i said after he left the red light does not show, it did not look like he done much besides what i already done...so i got another guy out today and he at least got his hands dirty...he changed the nozzle and give it a cleaning out and its running sweet now, thanks for all the help best much appreciated pal

I did get someone out, as i said after he left the red light does not show, it did not look like he done much besides what i already done...so i got another guy out today and he at least got his hands dirty...he changed the nozzle and give it a cleaning out and its running sweet now, thanks for all the help best much appreciated pal

Thanks for letting us know how it went. Glad you finally got heat! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help-Warmflow bluebird 70/90 cuts out? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock